Tuesday, July 23, 2013

End of the School Year Lunch

Time for a break in the summer break (see previous post)!
Paperwork is finally over and today teachers and staff had a fantastic lunch at our school to celebrate the end of a very hardworking year and the beginning of the so much awaited HOLIDAYS! Here follows a video sponsored by Animoto which illustrates some of the best and most amusing moments of this afternoon. Unfortunately some of my fellow co-workers won't be around next school year, so it was time to say our good-byes... For those that are staying, see you in September! Do have a fantastic summer, enjoy the free time, hopefully the good weather, and let's hope for a great new school year! Best wishes to you all! 

1 comment:

  1. Without doubt I can say That two years of secondary,were the best, in my school life. I will miss the great people and professionals. I hope does not lose touch with some teachers. Thanks for everything, teachers the class B.

    ReplyDelete